Friday, October 30, 2015

Customer Service

Week 1: Great Customer Service

I have recently went to a clothing store here in Nevada and from the first moment I walked in I was greeted with a warm welcome. I continued to look around and within the first minute I was asked if I needed an assistance. I said no, thank you and proceeded to walk further into the store. As I was looking through a good amount of racks, I again was asked if I needed help or if I was looking for something specific that they could help me with. I asked them if they had a business attire coming up for the fall and winter months, the store assistant guided me to the right location. As I was picking through clothes and had a few at hand to try on another associate came and asked me if I wanted her to start a fitting room. I said yes and she took all my clothes and proceeded to my fitting room. Although somewhat uncomfortable the associates asked as I was in the fitting room if everything was okay and fitting, if not they would be more than happy to get me different sizes. When I was ready to make my purchase they asked me if wanted to open an account and get a 15 percent discount, I told them I already had an account but that I had recently moved and didn’t have my coupons at hand. The cashier was more than happy to give me their discount of the month, which I was happy to say was an additional 25 percent off all sales.

Understanding for the text, “Today, marketing must be understood not in the old sense of making a sale- “telling and selling” – but in the new sense of satisfying customer needs.” Page 6 of Chapter one, since the cashier was so understanding and give me the 25 percent, I felt like they truly cared for their “returning” customers. I will definitely be going back to Lane Bryant and spending my hard errand cash with them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment